I created this collage for our sweet client, Crystal. She is hosting a pink and aqua polka dot whale birthday party for her daughter. She sent us her invitation as a starting point and asked us which products would be the best color match. We created this custom "My Party Colors" inspiration board just for her and we'd be happy to create one for you.
Let's get started! Here is a round-up of our recommended color-match products for Crystal's pink and aqua polka dot party:
- Pink Whale Invitation by Paisley in Paris available here.
- Light Aqua and Light Pink 12" paper lanterns from Polka Dot Market available here.
- Find the Spots Blush dinner plate and Aqua Swiss Dots beverage napkin (via Polka Dot Market).
- Set your party table with a pink gingham melamine bowl (or flip it over and top with a plate full of cupcakes)
- Fill the room with pink and aqua polka dot latex balloons for a POP of color.
- Top your cupcakes with custom-made personalized pink and aqua cupcake toppers and you've now created a lovely party!
Leave a comment with additional color-match ideas for Crystal, or tell us which party colors you'd like to see on our next inspiration board post. Your ideas inspire ME every day!